||[Mar. 28th, 2006|12:53 pm]
Step 1>>Put your MP3 player or whatever on random. |
Step 2>>Post the first few lines from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3>>Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4>>Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. She just can't sleep in her bed. She just can't sleep. She's falling down the stairs.
2. You and I, we're two of a kind. I hate to say it but you'll never relate.
3. Let's hear it for heartache. Let's hear it for pain. Let's hear it for poison tears that wash your dreams down the drain.
4. And I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Gonna peel back my skin and look at myself shaking and shivering.
5. Well I don't know why I came here tonight. I got the feeling that something ain't right. I'm so scared in case I fall of my chair.
6. Summer has come and passed. The innocent can never last.
7. Sometimes I wonder if I'd ever make it through, through this world without having you. I just wouldn't have a clue.
8. I started watching them all down the line. Keep stepping and rejecting all the time. They try to pull me in. Can't let that happen again.
9. Well the rain keeps on coming down. It feels like a flood in my head and that road keeps on calling me, screaming to everything lying ahead.
10. Unlearn me... Ditch what I read behind what I heard. Look, find, free. Yet, do you get it yet? Do you get it?
11. Sailing all alone, guided by starlight. Nowhere is my home inside of my mind.
12. Walking away. It's not the same as running, is it to you now that you've run this in the ground? 13. I'm not alone cause the TV's on yeah. I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills everyday.
14. Once was a magical place. Over time it was lost. Price increased the cost. Now the fortune of the kingdom is locked up in its dungeon vaults.
15. And I will flail under these lights that seep down from the sky tonight and I will kick and beat my wrists together. 16. What have we done with innocence. It disappeared with time, it never made much sense.
17. An inventory has been taken of every belonging. An estimated value sold in event of emergencies.
18. Wake from your sleep. The drying of your tears, today we escape, we escape.
19. There were 87 Advil in the bottle. Now there's 30 left. I ate 47 so what happened to the other 10?
20. Things ain't just the same for gangstas. TImes is changing, young niggas is aging, becoming old g's in the game and changing.